What We Ask You
Questions we would normally ask of you ( so as to offer you the very best possible options which will be relevant in addressing your current team building needs as well as being realistic within the budget you have allocated ..We often find that the answers to the questions save both you and us lots of time and unnecessary frustration.
- What does team building cost per head?
- Where do you do the team building?
- What can we expect to learn from a team building programme?
- Where should I start? (Help.. I have been tasked with planning a company team build event?)
- Can’t we just do a team build on the beach?
- What activities can you offer us?
- What if it Rains, Hails, Snows..
Things to consider…
- Has a budget been allocated.. ( be realistic about what you wish to experience and achieve within your budget)
- How many delegates in this team or group..
- When are you planning to do this..
- What is the reason for the team build..
- Do you have any “special care needs” for delegates in your team..
- Eg (1. We want to use the time to learn and grow whilst getting to know each other and having fun? 2. We just want to have fun together as a team? 3. We want to celebrate our recent victories as a team?)
- What duration do you have in mind? 2-3 days, 1-2 days, just one full day or perhaps only a half day..
- How far are you prepared to travel to the venue? 3hrs..2hrs.. 1 hr..30 mins
- Do you require a quote for Coach Transport to and from the venue?